Prabhu and Rukmini
“Can we maintain same lifestyle after Retirement?"
- Remove dependency on only one source of income i.e rent from property
- Develop an Estate Plan to distribute their wealth after them
- Plan for Charitable Gifting at the age of 75
- Prabhu and Rukmini worked as teachers at a private school
- They have two daughters, both of them are married and now live in U.S.A and have families of their own
- Retirement from a private job meant no pension income. But during their working years, they were able to buy a residential property apart from the flat that they currently live in
- Rent that they receive from this property is now the only monthly source of income. They have to take care of their day to day expenses and healthcare from this income
How We Helped
Download our Sample Financial Plan
One document that gives a Holistic View of you financial life.